Monday 7 April 2014

Added stuff

Added the extra gubbins and managed to scrounge a ton of tris from other places which is quite embarrassing really that the geometry was that loaded. Still have 500 odd leftover as well which I'll keep on hand just in case.













Here's a screengrab of the sword/scabbard. As I said in a previous post this item is purely cosmetic and doesn't have a blade modelled, just a set-piece.














Oh, and the fur will be alpha'd.

Edit: forgot to mention I redid the belt taking out the chain links. Although it looked nice in my head it turned out looking rather ugly in reality. I could probably have made the chain motif look a lot nicer however the links themselves took a lot of tris which I thought could be better used elsewhere; like making all this extra stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment